Together We Are Beautiful Part Deux



    It's been a while hasn't it Tim Ryan?  Your website is STILL not ready but I'll forgive you because you keep me relatively updated with your knitted fringey goings-on?  Last time when you sent me your A/W 09 collection you had me and some of the readers swaying to Fern Kinney's "Together We Are Beautiful" and then I get your S/S 10 collection (which surely means your A/W 10-11 is also ready soon too... surely too much swaying to take all in one go?) and I've definitely decided that ONCE AGAIN, together we are beautiful.  That said, what with the added element of the neapolitan ice-cream fringe and the flare in the skirt with the added volume, it seems a pity to stay beautiful in a static state.  So I would like to dance all night too... maybe parts of the day too in bright bright sunlight, like the stuff that's flooding into my greenhouse flat right now.  Surely a Glee-style mash-up of the two songs needs to happen?  Together We Are Dancing All Night... in subtly glittery knits, powder pink wrapped heads, neapolitan pastel fringing, frou frou skirts with slightly voluminous hippage and a definite air of lightness that means dancing in a hot and sticky night won't be a problem either. 








    MoniCa singhSource URL: http://bloomfineart.blogspot.com/2010/03/together-we-are-beautiful-part-deux.html
    Visit Everything in one place for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive