JAPANESE SAMURAI

     


    MONO CHROME or METALLIC colour with full of Sequins WE observed in MANISH ARORA's and GAURAV GUPTA's collection.......What should I actually talk about??? No wonder m confused by saying this to my readers..... Which one me say love most. Let’s start with PANKAJ & NIDHI’s collection...I would have written about them at the day they showcased their work....but i need to re-asses the entire collection,,,when I actually got time to interview and ask my all self made queries.....fantastic show, as it was ....but the garment as fantastic too????. I asked PANKAJ, about their collection & the story behind it...Intricate work, which probably took long time to complete ... (2 days to 25 days shhhh!!!!!) for each garment









    Japanese Samurai or warrior........

    ...... Japanese art and motif as well reflecting in Pankaj & Nidhi’s collection. Futuristic shapes or silhouettes, Japanese inspired Sleeves, voluminous but controlled.
    Dresses ,jumpsuits were not just garments.......... they were highly treated by hand from handmade motifs which were Japanese EMBLEMS 
    and of course Op Art....... mixed in it. How can I forget about Op art..............? 


    illusions creating images which you might seeing many times............never made me hypnotized as much PANKAJ&NIDHI’s collection did.




    “Acknowledgement to FDCI”

    MoniCa singhSource URL: http://bloomfineart.blogspot.com/2010/03/japanese-samurai.html
    Visit Everything in one place for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive