Excuse me! Coming through

    I couldn’t resist a closer look at the extreme shoulders from the spring couture collections. I think the looks at Chanel and Gaultier are winners; not so wild, frankly, about the lumps & bumps at Givenchy. Still, it’s funny that there’s so much agreement. People will probably look for metaphors in armor and warfare. I’m just all for a good shoulder.
    A note to notdaisy0: Still laughing at your “Cats” reference to Pugh. Well said.
    After the Valentino show tonight, I went to Stella McCartney’s store-opening party in the Palais Royale. A steady stream of people: Daphne Guinness (in silver and feathers), Marianne Faithfull, Francois-Henri Pinault, Ines de la Fressange, Stefano Pilati. Stella had on a cute black dress. And, of course, her dad was there.

    MoniCa singhSource URL: http://bloomfineart.blogspot.com/2010/02/excuse-me-coming-through.html
    Visit Everything in one place for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive