NEW dimension....

    After looking every where , searching for meaningful job all over and over again. i m finally tired ..... and asking question about myself; that I m really talented enough to into job under some big brand or organization or JUST BEING MYSELF........... designing for myself to the masses . After having so much conversation with all my fellow friends those already got a JOB!!! in their dream places, i realise , that why we all are concentrating to penetrate ourself to get work under sum body , like a dog?????? WHY? have you ever realise how important it is to understand your dreams.

    Is like your dream , your hard work , your imaginary ideas , but with sum one's TAG on it!!!!

    so now i realise i will work for myself only ,,,,,, i will design for myself,,,,, its me !!!!
    Its MONICA SINGH
    Source URL: http://bloomfineart.blogspot.com/2009/09/new-dimension.html
    Visit Everything in one place for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection