It's a time of FASHION WEEK

    I know IT's a time of FASHION WEEK...... where are glamarous people come n see together, and acted like best fren or sumtimes complete strangers........ YES ! i went there 3-4 times , it was great experince for me. And then i realise, how important it is to every one to come in front of camera and meet up.
    In this fashion feild every body trying to be sumone known , sumone famous , where all media n glamour people go behind. I want that too. I saw many famous desinger shows , their collections , their sence of style. , i was judging each of them and analysing deep inside me. and i was actually learning stuff from them. beacouse sooner den later i will standing over right there in the middle of the ramp with one of my famous celebrity or show stopper whose will be wearing my garment........... and just at the beging from where all beauty queen came in my designed garments. My parents/ my whole family and bunch of close fren wiill be sitting over there. And m was listening one thing .......................... LOUD APPLAUSE.Source URL: http://bloomfineart.blogspot.com/2009/09/it-time-of-fashion-week.html
    Visit Everything in one place for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection