LIFE in fashion industry

    Well what to say............. this recession time in fashion industry makes me feel really useful or useless as well....... LIFE is no easy in this fashion industry , people are dying to get fame and name...I m working as design consultant or freelancing designer for sum famous designer. He is actually loving my work.It was my first job for fashion designer ,, so i asked really less. BUT its fun ....very sad portion of this work is .... me not getting any recognistion or any other contact. M designign for him couture menwear collection. Putting my brains so much into each and every peice.As i never used my brain before...

    Its so frustration ....In my mind sketch is very clear about it. and i keep asking question from myself, WHY the hell i m doing this for sumone rather than for me. i could i have spend so much money to get into fashion week and put my label on it. Because its my work ; i have full rights to put my TAG on it.... BUT no body knows who m i; M no one right now but sooner than later i will sumone. ....Source URL: http://bloomfineart.blogspot.com/2009/09/life-in-fashion-industry.html
    Visit Everything in one place for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection