Lee Jeans for Women

    I enjoy a decent ad campaign just as much as the next person. I also enjoy a lovely pair of jeans just as much as the next human. In my quest for cool, searching for that which stands out of the crowd (so that you don’t have to do any searching of your own-and why should you?) I have fallen in love with my Lee Jeans all over again.

    It’s a wonderful thing when a human being finds a pair of denims that fit him/her and accentuate all that needs to be accentuated whilst hiding all that needs to be hid. Well this is mostly a wonderful thing for my ladies out there in the interwebiverse.



    There’s that and then there is always the thing about how denim crossed over into the fashion market when Vietnamese protesters welcomed bell bottoms like I welcome cups of coffee made on my behalf. Bell Bottoms weren’t initially meant for the Disco scene. This may come as a shock. Hippie boomers didn’t invent bell bottoms in the 1960s. It was introduced as standard ware by the British Navy a century earlier, less for smart looks than a way to ditch pants in a royal emergency.



    I know, I’m just as confused as you are? Maybe if they got really scared in a situation and they soiled themselves they could quickly whip the pant legs over the boot and throw the dirty rods in their enemies faces? Or not.

    Anyhow, Lee Jeans were all over that business and if that weren’t enough then how about the fact that the Lee National Denim day was started in 1996 as part of the U.S. National Breast Cancer Awareness Month and has since raised over $75 million to help fund breast cancer research.Source URL: http://bloomfineart.blogspot.com/2011/06/lee-jeans-for-women.html
    Visit Everything in one place for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive