Yamanaka Ino Shippuuden

    Beside Shikamaru and Chouji, team ten has one girl member, she is Yamanaka Ino, a beautiful Kunoichi from Konoha with very long hair. Ino is Sakura bestfriend and also rival. Fromthis post I wanna show you about difference between Ino's child and Ino's adult. Ino realize that her jutsu is weak to use it in battle. So Ino decided to learn another jutsu, Sakura become her inspiration to learn medical jutsu. Ino has been thingking if she can't help her friend in fight, she is still able to help them by healing their wound. How about herstyle? I can't find much changed on her style , still dominated by purple colour but Ino's adult is wearing more sexy dress. The difference is only on her shoes colour, from blue become black. And she move her headband and take it to her leg. If there is another difference from Ino's child and adult which didn't yet I mention, please tell me about it, so I can add more information detaily.

    Alright I have new collection from Yamanaka Ino Shippuuden Wallpaper that I wanna share to you all Narutofans. Just click on image to get the real pixels and save it. I'm still waiting your comment about another difference from Ino's child and Ino when he was grow up. Thanks for your visited here.

    Source URL: http://bloomfineart.blogspot.com/2009/12/yamanaka-ino-shippuuden.html
    Visit Everything in one place for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive