I heard that dreaded kitten heels appeared earlier today at Louis Vuitton. But last night at Alexander McQueen, it was still cobbling to the extreme: sculptural shoes with ten-inch heels. The more hooflike ones reminded me slightly of Balenciaga’s intense platform from several seasons ago. I had actually tried those on, and they were quite secure until I tripped on the fashion closet floor and nearly broke my ankle. At McQueen, these were almost literally works of art, some sculpted to look like the fossils of ancient yet alien sea creatures. Others had a cool, old-school robotic thing happening with pieces of metal screwed together. They’re amazing to look at, but would you buy them to wear or display in your living room?
    MoniCa singhSource URL: https://bloomfineart.blogspot.com/2009/10/i-heard-that-dreaded-kitten-heels.html
    Visit Everything in one place for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive